These conditions shall apply to all contracts for web design and SEO services accepted by Media Chameleon Ltd (hereafter Media Chameleon). For the purpose of these conditions, ‘Customer’ applies to the customer or their agent in commissioning a website, whichever is deemed to be the principal.
- Media Chameleon will undertake to begin website design upon receipt of 50% of the agreed fee. The remaining 50% will be payable with 14 days of the finished website being live. Media Chameleon reserves the right to refuse to release/continue hosting of any site in the instance of non payment of the outstanding.
- Cancellation of hosting / software license without 6 months notice are subject to a £150.00 surcharge.
- The Customer is responsible for informing Media Chameleon of any copyright issues arising from their advertising and marketing material, and also removing any material which contravenes copyright law before supplying to Media Chameleon.
- The Customer is responsible in the case of Financial Institutions of ensuring all website content adheres to marketing regulations and is legally sound.
- The Customer warrants that the marketing and website does not contravene any Act of Parliament nor is it in any other way illegal or defamatory to any third party.
These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.